App Blocker for Android Unwanted Apps
World’s Best App Blocker for Android and iOS| Block Unwanted Apps
Do you need a magic wand that could encourage your kids to sleep tight at night and study hard during the day? SPY24 is the contemporaneous solution that’s no less than magic when it comes to mediating cell phone use. With SPY24, you can temporarily block apps on Android devices of your children, until they are done with their homework, house chores, and other important tasks.
What is SPY24 App Blocker?
SPY24 provides a remote application blocking feature that can block your children’s access to their devices remotely. Block all or selective apps and unblock them whenever you want—that’s the power of SPY24 Android App Blocker.
Remotely block unwanted apps including instant messengers, games, or even internet browsers.
Remotely unblock the apps whenever required.
Why do you need SPY24 App Blocker?
- On average, children ages nine and 12 spend around six hours with their cell phones. This figure goes up to nine hours a day for teens.
- 50 percent of kids believe that they are addicted to their cell phones.
- According to a survey by the American Academy of Pediatrics, 75 percent of 4-year-olds in the U.S. own a smartphone.
- If your tween or teen child is using their cell phone or tablet without parental supervision, you could be risking them to various kinds of online risks like cyberbullying and online harassment.
- Kids who use their cell phones before going to sleep have difficulty with sleeping as the screen glow from these mobile devices hinder the production of melatonin (a hormone that induces sleep).
- Poor sleep, coupled with hours-long mobile usage inevitably leads to aggravated health and school grades.
- SPY24’s App blocker is the perfect solution to limit screen time on your kids’ personal devices. Parents can remotely block certain apps or even lock the entire phone, thus encouraging kids to sleep or study when they should be.
- SPY24 is not just an app blocker, parents can also use this app to monitor their kids’ social media, emails, contacts, and multimedia.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which Devices Are Compatible With SPY24 App Blocker?
SPY24 Android App Blocker works with all Android devices running Gingerbread 2.3 or above; however, to avoid any discrepancies, we still recommend you to visit our Compatibility Page.
How Can I Block Unwanted Apps?
Blocking unwanted apps is easy with SPY24. To block an app, go to your web account, and on the SPY24 Dashboard page, scroll down to the “installed apps” tab and open it. There, you can view all the apps installed on the monitored device. Use the “Block” button next to an app name to block it.
How Can I Unblock The Blocked Apps?
Once an app is blocked, you can use the the same button to unblock it (once an app is blocked, only then you can see the option for unblocking it).
Which Apps Can I Block Using SPY24?
SPY24 can be used to block all stock and third-party apps. However, for more details, we would suggest you contact our customer support team.
Can My Child Know That I Have Blocked Apps On Their Cell Phone?
Yes, SPY24 sends a popup command informing the monitored user that a certain app has been blocked by their guardian. Make sure that you talk to your child about app blocking beforehand to avoid any dissonance.