Software to wipe computers remotely
Remotely Wipe Data On Monitored Android Devices with SPY24
At SPY24, we are delivering the best smartphone monitoring app for parents and employers. Our top-notch services are derived from the feedback of hundreds and thousands of parents and managers who have to take heed of the mobile devices around them. SPY24 Remote Data Wipe allows you to erase data off any monitored Android device with just a click; that’s how easy it is to use SPY24!
What is SPY24 Remote Data Wipe?
With SPY24, you can remotely delete all sensitive data off a monitored phone or tablet, ensuring, it won’t be misused if a device is lost or stolen. SPY24’s unique and demand-driven features are what make it the world’s best smartphone monitoring app. Using the Remote Data Wipe on SPY24, you can:
- Remotely wipe data from the target device by sending a remote command.
Erase Phone Data Remotely
Why do you need SPY24 Remote Data Wipe?
- If you fear that your children could easily lose their cell phone, as a parent, you have to ensure that their personal data is safe from dissemination. With SPY24, you can easily delete all the data stored on your kids’ Android and iOS devices, remotely.
- If your employees are carrying cell phones or tablets storing your company’s corporate data, SPY24’s Remote Data Wipe feature could really help in case of your employees losing their company-provided mobile devices.
- If your negotiations with your child about their cell phone usage aren’t working out, you could give them a powerful warning of remote data wipe.
- SPY24 isn’t just an app to remotely wipe data off a device; it has 30+ features, and all of them are very handy for monitoring a cell phone or tablet. You can use SPY24 to access text and IM chats, social media activity, multimedia, etc. You can find out more details about SPY24 features from here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which Devices Are Compatible With SPY24?
SPY24 works with all rooted Android devices running Gingerbread 2.3 or higher; however, to avoid any hardware- or software-related discrepancies, we recommend you to visit SPY24’s Compatibility Page.
How Can I Use The Remote Data Wipe Feature On SPY24?
To remotely wipe data using SPY24, go to “Dashboard” on your SPY24 web account and look for the “Remote Control” tab and open it. On the “Remote Commands” page, find the “Wipe Phone” tab and open it. Doing so will lead you to a prompt box, showing a warning that “Erased data cannot be retrieved again”. Click on the “Wipe Device” button if you want to proceed.
What Kind Of Data Is Deleted Using SPY24 Remote Data Wipe?
With SPY24’s Remote Data Wipe command, all the data stored on the internal SD of the device will be deleted. SPY24 will not delete any data stored on the external SD of that device.
I Have Used The Remote Data Wipe Feature, But The Device Data Isn’t Deleted, What Could Be The Reason?
If the Remote Data Wipe command isn’t working, make sure that there is a working internet connection available on the monitored device. If you can still see some data on that device, it’s probably the external SD data (refer to the above FAQ).
What Are The Prerequisites Of Using SPY24?
SPY24 requires a one-time installation on the target device whose data you want to erase. Also, you would need an internet connection on the monitored device so it could receive commands from your web account.